Tuesday, July 9, 2013

how to fry in coconut oil

0 Jan 2009, I'm considering frying stuff in coconut oil,I would like to experiment and try some fried cheese using parmesan cheese and pork rinds as the . 3 Jan 203, No to olive oil right? Also, olive oil is expensive for frying, no?, I love red palm oil and coconut oils - organic and UNrefined,I use them, and . From the research I've done it seems that coconut oil would be an ideal oil to fry in, but I'm surprised I haven't read of other Paleo'ers loading . While olive oil is good for cold dishes, like salads, coconut oil is great for stir fry and also for baking,How will you use coconut oil recipes in your kitchen. 5 Nov 200, How To Deep Fry With Coconut Oil,A tropical fruit, coconuts have been used in cooking in these parts for generations for their white flesh, milk . Choosing a Stir- fry oil - Which oil is best for stir- frying ?, olive oil) but not the extra-virgin varieties,Other possibilities include corn, soybean, and coconut oil.
I was going to do a stir fry tonite with COCONUT OIL, but I think I read something about it not being good -- because it "smokes" or burns? Anyone have experie. 7 Jan 2008, Deep fry slices of coconut in its namesake oil and the result is rather intriguing, The flesh loses it's milky qualities, its fibrous texture and . 25 Mar 20, So I decided to test it in a stir fry,The coconut oil comes solid, like room temperature butter but pure white, I touched a little with my hands by . The sweet, earthly and yet refreshing scent of coconut oil and its fabulous taste makes it an ideal cooking medium,One may use it for shallow or deep frying and  .
20 Jan 202, Use coconut oil to fry everything from sweet potato fries to fried chicken to, Coconut Oil is great for everything from jalapeño poppers to fried  .

No comments:

Post a Comment